Spend your holiday in Nepal enjoyably and peacefully exploring the area with the monuments and beautiful place, which is included in Nepal tour program. In Nepal tour, you will visit the most popular historical and cultural sightseeing places in Kathmandu valley such as Swayambhunath ,Pashupatinath, Darbar Squre etc. All the sites that you will visit are World Heritage Sites, which depict the historical, cultural and sociological significant. In addition to this, you will also explore the old palaces with many traditional wooden, stone and silver arts in Bhaktapur. Likewise, you will hike to Nagarkot for the stunning views of snow-capped Himalayan ranges and green hills with the villages. In Nepal tour, you will also explore the Chitwan Jungle Safari and Lord Buddha's birth place Lumbini. Similarly, you will also visit the mountains faced place Palpa and Pokhara.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrival at airport in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. A short brief about program.
- Day 2 : Sightseeing around Swayambhu, Pashupathinath, Durbar Square and set off to Nagarkot, stay overnight.
- Day 3 : Explore in Bhaktapur and back to Kathmandu
- Day 4 : Set off to Chitwan for Jungle safari
- Day 5 : Jungle safari activities in Chitwan
- Day 6 : Set off to Lumbini and visit
- Day 7 : Set off to Pokhara via Palpa
- Day 8 : Excursion around Sarangkot, museum and other places
- Day 9 : Back to Kathmandu
- Day 10 : Shopping day
- Day 11 : Departure