Kanchanjunga trek is a naturally and culturally wealthy trekking route in eastern part of Nepal that covers the villages of Rai, Limbu, Sherpa and other castes. Due to cultural diversities, bio diversities and landscape in north border with Tibet and India, Kanchenjunga trekking area is formed as a conservation area. You can see magnificent views of world’s third highest mountain Kanchanjunga and other rugged mountains to the north part and green hills as well as villages with green traditional farming to the south part of Kanchenjunga trek that will be one of the paradise in your life. In spite of being naturally beautiful remote area, Kanchenjunga trek is comparatively less touristic explored area in Nepal so it is mainly organized for camping, trekking in high place. However you can do a tea house trekking in lower part. Due to long journey by bus, this trek begins after a thrilling flight from Kathmandu that sometimes ascends and descends through the ridge, forests and villages. The tourist who have visited in Kanchenjunga trekking area says that one visit is not enough.
NOTE: The above information is a guide . The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Cost Detail:- On request
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up & drops by private car/van/bus.
- Standard accommodation in star level hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included
- Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee.
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. (We will provide two man tents, dinning tents, kitchen gears, toilet tents)
- A local government license holder Trekking Guide during the trek, a cook the required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and a general first aid kit.
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- Special Trekking Permit US$ 500 per person for 10 days (the above price includes 10 days valid trekking permit from Kagbeni to Muktinath. If you would wish to stay more than 10 days in restricted area, you are subjected to pay extra charge for extra days (US$ 50 per day/per person / minimum 3 days we can buy after 10 days permit)
- Surface transfer to and from Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks
- Tips for the guide and porter.