Our special Pokhara tour package makes refreshment for domestic and international tourists in a short period. Pokhara, often called as a piece of heaven, is a beautiful city of Nepal blessed by nature. This 2nd largest city of Nepal which sits 200 Km west of Kathmandu Valley at an elevation of 827 M above the sea level with a total area of 55.22 sq. Km. Pokhara is also known as the city of Lakes. It holds some of the most beautiful lakes of Nepal. Phewa and Begnas Lake is one of the most beautiful and the major tourist attractions of Pokhara. This huge lake offers a perfect scene where the mighty Mt Annapurna lures the scene of heaven.
What can you do in Pokhara Tour?
1. Visit David falls: Davis Falls is a unique waterfall that flows directly into a narrow and deep canal which has no end.
2. Visit Guptashwor cave and Temple: The Guptshwor Cave is located near Davis Fall and houses a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva, a primary Hindu God.
3. Visit Tibetian refugee camp: We also tour the Tibetan refugee camp and witness how the refugees keep themselves busy by producing and trading woolen carpets and other handicraft items. This camp is closed to Davis fall
4. Visit Bindabashini Temple: Bindabasini Temple, known locally as Bindhyabasini Mandir. Standing proudly atop a hill, this striking temple looks calmly over the bustling city of Pokhara. The white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas.
5. Seti river gorge: The roaring Seti River passes right through Pokhara, but you won’t see it unless you go looking. The river has carved a deep, narrow chasm through the middle of town, turning the water milky white in the process. The best place to catch a glimpse of the Seti River is the park just north of Old Pokhara near the Gurkha Museum.
6. Sunrise trip to sarangkot: Early in the morning we leave for Sarangkot, a hill that overlooks the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges in the north and Pokhara city in the south. From here, we catch amazing views of the sun as it rises in the mighty Himalayas.
7. Sunset trip to world Peace stupa: A famous sunset viewpoint in Pokhara called “World’s Peace Pagoda” offering a long panoramic view of the high Himalayas and Lake beneath the viewpoint with Tal Barahi Temple at phewa lake.
Arrival Support in Kathmandu (1,295 m/4,273 ft.).
We will receive you in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Transfer by Private car/ Van (depends on size of group) to the selected hotel at Thamel in Kathmandu . Stay overnight on hotel.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Pokhara Drive and city view in evening
Early morning at 6:00 AM after your breakfast we will receive you form your hotel and leave to the pokhara by Luxurious AC tourist bus and travel around 6-7 Hours. Have lunch on the highway. Reach at hotel at Pokhara by 2-3 PM. Explore pokhara city nearby hotel, and join club and pubs if you wish in the evening of yourself. dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Pokhara
Early morning sunrise tour to Sarangkot, which offers one excellent sunrise over Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan Range along with Mt. Fishtail. And Pokhara city tour starting from David Falls, followed by Gupteswor Cave, Visit Tibetian refugee camp, further to Seti river Gorge. At 4 o’clock drive to Stupa famous sunset viewpoint in Pokhara with white colored world’s peace pagoda. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Return Back Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast drives back to Kathmandu via deluxe tourist bus and transfer to your hotel.
2 nights hotel accommodation in tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast.
An experienced and well trained City tour guide.
Transportation by AC Tourist bus (Two way)
All local tour by AC private vehicle as mentioned in overview
All government taxes
Note* If you want us to book hotel for you in Kathmandu, Please do let us know, we will book for you in best price.